At the application stage, an applicant centre must submit these forms:
- ATC application form
- Organisation profile, detailing information on organisation
- An accredited tester applicatin form for each staff member who will be running ICDL examinations
- Copy of organisation registration document
Applications are reviewed within 14 working days from receipt of complete documents. If amendments are required, documents must be updated re-submited for final review.
At this stage, an applicant centre will receive a notice stating either approval or rejection of application. An approved centre will receive non-negotiable legal contract within 14 working days. The applicant centre must respond with signed contract within one month from receipt of soft copy agreement.
Upon receipt of signed contract and payment of the annual accreditation fee, the new ATC will receive an ATC operations manual and login details to automated testing system (ATS).
ICDL Asia will then arrange an online training session with the new ATC. Training will include:
- Ordering and payment process
- Using the online testing system
- Certification process
- Any other clarifications on delivering ICDL programme